Nov 30, 2009

LA

You see seven aerial photos from LA. I know that these photos do not cover our sketch book assignment which says "assignments will ask you visit, explore, and photograph a particular site in metropolitan Atlanta".
I just came back from LA, and when I was taking these photo I realized that I could see things from a different point of view. I used to see just buildings, mountains, and roads, now I can see detached or row houses, subdivisions, communities, suburban areas, etc. If you wanna see them larger, just let me know.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you putting these photos up; they, like all your photos, are strikingly beautiful. And this genre of photo are extremely useful in helping us understand the built environment (although they can also lead us astray by suggesting patterns that don't square with our experience on the ground, using space).

    ReplyDelete